- thankins1Asked on May 22, 2016 at 01:59 PM
To retype everything is problematic. Some of my forms are basically identical but I want to amend them based on the client, or prospect. Am a missing a feature? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 22, 2016 at 02:42 PM
You can clone your existing form and make changes on the cloned form. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form.
If you want to copy text from your word document and paste it on your form, use the Text tool. It's under Basic Fields. This is where you can paste text, insert images and tables, pretty much any static elements.
If I have misunderstood your question, let us know.
- thankins1Answered on May 22, 2016 at 03:23 PM
Sorry that did not work with control V or copy and paste. Which text under basic fields do I use. I want to coopy select text not entire forms. I also cannot copy text from question to question within the same form. What gives.
- thankins1Answered on May 22, 2016 at 03:44 PMThis did not work. When I texted on "text box, area and Text" I was not
able to right click to enter information. Is this blocked because I am
using the free trial version?
- thankins1Answered on May 22, 2016 at 03:44 PMI just to copy text not an entire document or form
- thankins1Answered on May 22, 2016 at 03:44 PMHow do you copy text from one question to another within a form? Not be
able to copy is very problematic.
- CarinaAnswered on May 22, 2016 at 04:31 PM
i believe this question was addressed in this thread:
If not please update the above mentioned thread and we'll address it as soon as possible.
If you need further assistance please let us know and we'll be happy to assist you.