- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 22, 2016 at 08:00 PM
I will submit this thread to our higher team support as a feature request.
Pleae take not that the feature is not on a higher priority at this time. This means that it may take a while before our dev team will check on it. We will notify you here for any update on the status.
- qwasyx12Answered on September 13, 2016 at 09:02 AM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 13, 2016 at 11:03 AM
@qwasyx12 - Your post appears to be blank.
To give way to the OP of this thread, if you have a question, we request you to create your own thread from this page https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can assist you.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 06, 2016 at 04:23 PM
Hey Mark, to give way to the OP, I moved your question to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1005125
We'll have it addressed there shortly.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 29, 2017 at 04:20 AM
Sorry for the long wait. Custom fields are now supported by JotForm's Aweber integration.