- gashmlayAsked on May 23, 2016 at 11:47 AM
I ve seen this form https://www.jotform.com/?formID=61435086551960#design
I would like to modify as it will help a lot for my website, could you please tell me how to proceed?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 01:18 PM
If you want to change the text or the labels of the form fields, please go to the Form Builder. It seems that you are in the Form Designer. Please use this link: https://www.jotform.com/?formID=61435086551960
Let us know if you have any problems. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 01:22 PM
You can edit any of your forms in the Form Builder. In My Forms page, select the form you want and then click the "Edit Form" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- gashmlayAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 01:54 PM
Yes but I was not able to change Price or Picture...
- KadeJMAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 03:10 PM
Are you referring to changing these (highlighted in red in my screenshot) of your form below?
These are apart of your payment integration so you would need to open it up by clicking on the product field then the wand () to open the payment integration wizard and click next to get to your products. You can then click on the product that you want to change the picture and price for and modify it from there.
- gashmlayAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 07:35 AM
Thank you, I will try it and colme back to you,
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 09:10 AM
If you encounter any problems, let us know. On behalf of KadeJM, you are welcome. Thank you.