- cbfAsked on March 14, 2012 at 03:59 PM
Is there a property or option I need to turn on to get the text "*indicates a required field" to show up on my form?
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 04:00 PM
Hi, Sure ! You must do a right click on field you want to be required and select "Required" :)
Hope it helps.
- cbfAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 05:00 PM
I got the fields themselves marked as required. But I'm not getting any copy the user can see that says "* indicates a required field." Usually that would appear near the top of the form, before the first question.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 05:51 PM
I am sorry to inform you, but we do not have such option.
However, you can add either Free Text (HTML) or Heading with the "* indicates a required field." text.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- jcm0731Answered on March 14, 2012 at 05:52 PM
Please see the screen below.
Is this what you are looking for? You can simply add an HTML field and put a free text message similar to this screen
- cbfAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 12:13 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Your welcome. Cheers!
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!