- SteveAsked on May 23, 2016 at 12:39 PM
I received an email regarding my form views being almost out. What are my cycle dates?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 01:40 PM
Account limits reset on the first day of each month for all users. The next reset will be June 1st.
If you want unlimited form views limit, you can allow JotForm to display ad (Powered By JotForm) in the footer section of your forms. To do so, just check "JotForm Footer" on your settings page https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings. You should see "unlimited used" in your account status after that under Form Views.
- smarch678Answered on May 23, 2016 at 02:44 PMThanks for the prompt response. Can you please send me a screen shot of
what the ad would look like? Would I be able to restrict certain ads? For
example...my forms are used for the mortgage industry and I wouldn't want a
competitors ad showing up.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 03:22 PM
Here is one of my test accounts forms with the footer enabled:
It does not show anything other than a Powered by JotForm logo and a link to create their own forms. We do not show ad's or anything of that nature.
- smarch678Answered on May 23, 2016 at 03:45 PMSo if I allow the ad, what are my view and submission limits?
- victorAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 05:13 PM
If you add the JotForm logo into your forms, only the VIEW LIMIT will be lifted. You will have an unlimited view per month as indicated. The number of submission you can receive per month will not change.