- Johanna WiseAsked on May 23, 2016 at 10:46 PM
Today you sent an email to JotForm subscribers with the following subject: How a small business increased sales by 50% with JotForm
None of the links work. And because the sender email is "noreply," no one could easily help you. May I suggest you send emails only with a sender to whom the recipient can reply?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 01:39 AM
Thanks for letting us know of the issue. I was able to recreate the issue on my end. All the links are broken, and they are showing this message.
I have now forwarded this issue to our higher level team for further investigation. If you like to check out the articles from the newsletter, you can check out our blog here: http://www.jotform.com/blog/
- johannawiseAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 01:44 AMThanks for working on this.
My overall takeaway is: Please send emails with sender addresses to which recipients can reply instead of “noreply." That allows us to help you.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 03:36 AM
You are welcome. I have noted this on the report to our development team. Thanks again for reporting this to us. We will inform you on this thread any updates to the issue. Regards.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 12:09 PM
The links are now working, please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.