- holmsterAsked on May 24, 2016 at 08:53 AM
We had a form that we disabled this past Saturday. This morning we received a submission to this form. Just wanted to see how this might be possible.
- CarinaAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 11:12 AM
Please let us know the form's url so we can investigate further this situation.
We'll wait for more details to proceed.
- holmsterAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 01:15 PM
The form is currently disabled because we do not want any more submisions
- BenAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 02:30 PM
Could you please tell us if you have embedded the form on your website by some chance?
It is possible, although it should not happen, that if you had embedded the form using source code embedding that someone opened the form like that and submitted it.
They should however have been shown the error of submission.
Another possibility is that the same person had opened the form before it was disabled and then submitted at this point.
- Both of these should not happen (it should show the error if the form was disabled).
Looking however at your submissions it seems that 3 submissions were made today, so I would like to check with you if it was enabled by some chance before you disabled it today?
- holmsterAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 02:42 PM
It was not embedded anywhere, we just use the direct link. As for the other two submissions, another user went and and completed two pending submissions.
- BenAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 03:16 PM
OK. At this time I can not see anything that seems to be out of place - everything seems to work properly.
Please do let us know if someone does however post a reply on your form again, while the same is still disabled.