- gljonesAsked on May 24, 2016 at 10:33 AM
Hello. The Title in the contact form email to me is this: 2014 NAD Conference Contact Form
I assume it's the template name, though it does not show this in JotForm templates. Can you advise how I can change this?
Thank you so much.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 12:34 PM
You can easily change this in the email notification wizard. Please follow these steps:
1. Click the Emails button in the toolbar.
2. Select the Notification and then click the Edit button.
3. Here in the email editor, you can can change the email subject and email content.
4. Click the Save Changes button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- gljonesAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 12:45 PMThank you so very much.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gwenn JonesCertified Jeunesse*®* International & USA
*Team Leader: BBFitness since 2011 (BayBridgeFitness) T: 1 (530) 368-9556
<1%20%28530%29%20368-9556> [Text or
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 01:41 PM
You are welcome. Let us know anytime if you need our help. Thank you.