- myzblueAsked on March 15, 2012 at 04:14 AM
My website has jotform embedded on a page, and was working fine from the US and from Greece. Unfortunately, when one of our users in China tried clicking on the apply now link and orange apply button in our apply section, he couldn't pull up the application - the link didn't work. He thinks it might be blocked or unsupported in China. Is that true or could there be some other reason for this problem?Page URL:
- jcm0731Answered on March 15, 2012 at 05:58 AM
I tried the page URL you provided and the Apply Form did not work using Chrome.
But using FireFox and IE, it work. I am not from China, but this could only be Browser specific.
You should try re-embed the Form using the Iframe method and check if this fixes the issue.
Please inform us if you are still having issue with your forms.
- myzblueAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 06:19 AM
Hmmm...I did embed it using the Iframe method and it works fine in my Chrome browser (from Greece)
- jcm0731Answered on March 15, 2012 at 06:30 AM
I tried again just now using Chrome and it did work this time. I am not sure what had happen there.
But to the extent of my knowledge, I know we are not Unsupported from any particular region. (I am from the Philippines).
- SMMTAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 04:30 AM
I have same problem.
From China, it isn't available.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 05:19 AM
Request you to create a seperate thread for your issue.
Are you able to open your form with direct link? It must be a issue with your browser or issue with the embed script.
It would be better if you could send us your website url so that we can investigate your issue.
- SMMTAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 05:40 AMHello Mr. Sidharth,
the form is available at http://chinasmmt.com/en/contact%20us.htm
It is embedded by the following code:
And you're right, with direct link it works in China.
Thanks for your help.
Am 09.04.2013 11:19, schrieb JotForm Support Forum:
- SMMTAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 05:41 AM
I send you an email with more information.
You're right, direct link works. Confusing.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 05:54 AM
Can you please send us a screen shot? As i was able to open your contact us page here so i dont see any issue with your embed script.
Can you please try to clear your browser cache and see if that helps you? Which browser and version are you using? Please send us a screen shot and we will investigate your issue.
- SMMTAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 06:01 AMHello Mr. Sidharth,
actually i'm not in China, so i also only get reply from my colleague,
that it is not working.
I think they tried it by Internet Explorer and mobile device.
Am 09.04.2013 11:54, schrieb JotForm Support Forum:
- SMMTAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 06:05 AM
How can i upload pictures from my computer to here?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 06:09 AM
Okay understood. Not sure how to help you on this as i am able to open your form from here.
I am creating a ticket and forwarding your issue to our development team so that they can have a look.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 06:36 AM
I used blockedinchina.net to check if the JotForm site works in China and it seems fine.
But, interestingly, your domain did not work for me.