- csnowAsked on May 24, 2016 at 12:21 PM
I created a form using Chrome on my PC. However, when I preview the form in Safari, the fields are not aligned the same and it looks "messed up." I've uploaded a screenshot in Safari but could not upload two photos, so I did not upload the one in Chrome. How do I get the form to look the same in both browsers?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 01:54 PM
I run your form in my Safari browser and when I compared I couldn't find anything wrong, but I tested on my iPad's safari.
I'll do some more tests, but I'm not sure if you tested in Safari on Mac or on iPad, so please let me know in the meantime?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 02:01 PM
Also, please try to reset your Safari's cache(if it is on Mac), maybe it is stuck in cache so it doesn't load properly.
- csnowAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 03:45 PMI did reset it & restarted the computer with no luck.
Beth Shalom Communications Coordinator
Sent from my wireless phone so please excuse brevity and typos.
- HubersonAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 05:08 PM
If you increase the form width from Designer this should fix your problem. You might also need to make your form responsive to avoid issue on mobile.