What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Yes Sam, you can do that.
To do it, you would need to either use email session or the autofill option.
- It works on page breaks
- can be continued over any device
- great for long forms
- will not save individual fields (between new pages)
- Great for short forms
- saves data per field (as you add it)
- can only be continued over the same browser on the same device.
- does not require internet connection to fill it out so it can be submitted later once you finish the form or have the internet connection back again.
- can slow down your form (which is why it can not be used on longer forms)