- BenAnswered on May 24, 2016 at 12:29 PM
Yes Sam, you can do that.
To do it, you would need to either use email session or the autofill option.
- It works on page breaks
- can be continued over any device
- great for long forms
- will not save individual fields (between new pages)
- Great for short forms
- saves data per field (as you add it)
- can only be continued over the same browser on the same device.
- does not require internet connection to fill it out so it can be submitted later once you finish the form or have the internet connection back again.
- can slow down your form (which is why it can not be used on longer forms)