- whitezordAsked on May 25, 2016 at 05:07 AM
I'm using the soundcloud widget to add audio to my form. It had no problems with it until now.
When I try no add a new link, it only shows "404 not found".
How can I solves this?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 08:45 AM
The two sound cloud widgets load just fine when I check it here. Can you please check it again?
However, the last one did not (KOM OP). I think its link is broken. If that's a sound cloud widget, I suggest to check them on the form builder. Recreate that particular widget if necessary.
Let us know if the issue persists after that.
- whitezordAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 06:20 PM
I tried deleting the SoundCloud element a few times and used a couple of different links to test it. Unfortunately, I still get the "404 not found" error.
The tracks that do work, have been added a week ago.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 10:25 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem as well when I test your form https://www.jotformeu.com/form/61366954974370
Although the 2 previous widget were working, latest added one was not.
I created a new form and added the Soundcloud widget and it did not work for me as well.
I could not determine the reason for the failure within the form. So it must be due to the widget itself being broken.
I have submitted a bug ticket report to our higher team support to check on this. We will let you know here once fixed.
- whitezordAnswered on May 26, 2016 at 05:49 AM
Alright, thank you!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 01:59 AM
Looks like it was a temporary outage.
Your tracks should play normally now via the soundcloud widget.
- whitezordAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 09:52 AM
It works! Thank you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 10:23 AM
Thank you for letting us know and glad to hear that it works now. Cheers!