- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 10:12 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have an integration available with OneDrive. However, you can use Zapier to integrate JotForm to OneDrive. Here's the link: https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/onedrive/
I will submit a feature request to our developers for this integration. We'll update you via this thread once an information is available.
- jzapertAnswered on July 22, 2016 at 02:11 PM
Come on guys. This has been a feature request forever. I'm a paying subscriber, we need OneDrive integration. You have Box and Dropbox, OneDrive's API isn't that much different. Let's go with this already.
- victorAnswered on July 22, 2016 at 03:11 PM
At the moment we do not have an update. We also can;t give an ETA of when this new feature will be implemented.
Unfortunately, new feature request take a back sit to the existing bugs and issues our team has. As soon as we have any update we will let you know.
- brentacAnswered on February 11, 2017 at 01:49 PM
Please add my vote for a OneDrive integration!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 11, 2017 at 05:14 PM
As of right now, we still don't have any update regarding this request. We'll update you via this thread when this feature request is available.
- Robert AACAnswered on February 12, 2017 at 06:19 PM
You can add me to the list of paid users who would like to see this done.