- OmarGhaliAsked on May 26, 2016 at 09:43 AM
What is the benefit of HTML files when I downloaded them on my desktop?
This is a re-post of a comment on New Data Export Tool: Export Your Data From All Forms
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 26, 2016 at 11:20 AM
You can download all your submissions with that feature from Account => Data. You can request a new export.
When the export is ready to download you will be notified via Email.
At that situation, you can download your source code of your forms and data altogether.
Please note that your source code will not work if you delete the form from your account. However, you can keep the source code of your form and data all together. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- ComputerOperationsHHHAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 03:18 PM
That's not close to answering your question.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 06:09 PM
The form source code might be useful if you decide to switch the form processing from JotForm to something else. You can have a base with existing form HTML, CSS and JS.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 17, 2017 at 08:12 AM
@raminal69 - To give way to the OP, your question has been moved to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1036688
We'll have it addressed there shortly.