- buildyourtourAsked on March 15, 2012 at 06:05 PM
by embedding the form again into my Google site after REMOVING the secure check mark.
On re-testing the form the SSL count clicked up ONE.
What's the deal?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 06:08 PM
Could you please provide us a more detailed question? and also would like to know what is the URL where the form is embedded
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 06:32 PM
What form embedding option do you use for your Google site?
Our JotForm Google Gadget is based on SSL connection.
- buildyourtourAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 06:43 PM
https://sites.google.com/site/buildyourtour/byt-comments/byt-plan-satisfaction has the embedded JOTFORM and the HTML does show a secure site (https)....
Do not understand how it is embedded securely? Used the JOTFORM instructions to embed form into a Google site and made sure "secure" was NOT selected.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 06:52 PM
Unfortunately, there is no way to switch our default Google sites integration method to non-SSL version.
However, you can put your non-SSL form to the Google Sites using 3rd party Embed Gadget.
1. Go to your site.
2. Switch to Edit mode.
3. Open "Insert Menu" Select "More gadgets" at the bottom.
4. Select "Embed Gadget".
5. Put your form iFrame embedding code, adjust gadget width and height, then press OK.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- buildyourtourAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 07:08 PM
MikeT.. thanks . That worked to eliminate the COUNT to SSL ... but now I have the
text "Embed gadget" on the top of my form... I don't know HTML well enough to know IF or HOW to just delete that text. Is it possible?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 07:16 PM
It is possible to remove the title on your Gadget through the Gadget Properties. Please tale a look at the following screenshot.
- buildyourtourAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 07:27 PM
Duh...just scroll down again. Sorry for the extra bother AND THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!!!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 07:28 PM
You are most welcome :) Thank you for using our services.