What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Do you mean to enable your users to download their form filled data in PDF? If so, you may place the PDF link in the Auto-responder or Thank you page.
An auto-responder can be added to your JotForm by following the guide below:
If you have already have an auto-responder on your JotForm, please follow the steps below to place the PDF link.
1. Click on Emails icon open the Email setup wizard
2. Click on Edit button of the Auto-responder
3. Click on Form Fields drop-down to choose PDF link to place the link in the body of the email.
4. Save the Email and your JotForm.
Similarly, you may add the PDF link to the Thank you page.
1. Click on Thank you page icon to open Thank you page wizard
2. Click on Form Fields drop-down to choose PDF link to place the link in the Thank you message
3. Click on Save Changes button to save the changes.
Hope this information helps!