- brunodarshanAsked on May 26, 2016 at 04:32 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 26, 2016 at 06:39 PM
Do you mean to enable your users to download their form filled data in PDF? If so, you may place the PDF link in the Auto-responder or Thank you page.
An auto-responder can be added to your JotForm by following the guide below:
If you have already have an auto-responder on your JotForm, please follow the steps below to place the PDF link.
1. Click on Emails icon open the Email setup wizard
2. Click on Edit button of the Auto-responder
3. Click on Form Fields drop-down to choose PDF link to place the link in the body of the email.
4. Save the Email and your JotForm.
Similarly, you may add the PDF link to the Thank you page.
1. Click on Thank you page icon to open Thank you page wizard
2. Click on Form Fields drop-down to choose PDF link to place the link in the Thank you message
3. Click on Save Changes button to save the changes.
Hope this information helps!