- imyomelAsked on May 27, 2016 at 12:15 AM
The forms go to jotform and I cannot click and reply to whoever the form comes from.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 02:20 AM
I am not sure if I understand your query correctly. Do you want to change the recipient email address of your Contact form?
I have tried submitting the form and see that the form submission is being sent to email@example.com.
If you mean to change the email recipient address, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on Emails icon to open the Email setup wizard
2. Click on Edit button of the notification
3. Click on Recipients tab and change the Recipient Email
4. Save the email and then your JotForm.
Hope this information helps! If you are referring to something different or need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.