- offsitemacaoAsked on May 27, 2016 at 03:23 AM
how can I make the form like the demo, which can show the amount of money in below??
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 04:30 AM
To add a total field in your form for the Ticket Purchase widget just like in the demo, you can follow the instructions below:
1. Add a Textbox field for the total field,
2. Set-up the condition in your form to compute for the total. For example:
Here is a demo on how to setup the condition:
To have a closer look on the setup of the sample form, you can clone the form (https://form.jotform.com/60130611186949). To clone a form, just follow the instructions provided in this article: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- offsitemacaoAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 11:50 PM
Thanks a lot!!! thats helpful.
further question about that, how about the multiple choices in the ticket list, and i would like to reflect the sum up of price in the box below?
i have read some topics and noticed that the check box function can do it by transparent some text within <em>, is there any similar way to do it through this widget?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 28, 2016 at 12:56 AM
I am creating a demo to show how to achieve your requirement. I will be back as soon as done.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 28, 2016 at 01:09 AM
Please see my responses below.
how about the multiple choices in the ticket list
You can set the Max Selection property of the Ticket Purchases widget to 4 to allow selecting up to 4 choices. Please see steps below.
i would like to reflect the sum up of price in the box below
Unfortunately, the Ticket Purchases widget currently does not have a feature to sum up the prices of the selected items. I think the Purchase Order field will suit your need better. Please see steps to setup below.
Please check my version here. You can clone it as well.
- offsitemacaoAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 07:02 AM
I have started to use the widget, but found out that the counting is not working accurately, what can I do in this case ??
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 07:30 AM
I tried your form and the number of available items do not reduce/change even after submission.
Is this the concern you are referring to? Can you please remove the current integration and re-integrate the widget? Let us know how it goes.
- offsitemacaoAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 05:32 AM
Yes, thats my concern, after re-integrate the widget and tested, it start loading nonstop and wont work anymore.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 05:51 AM
I checked your form - https://form.jotform.me/61424113241440 - and the Ticket Purchase widget seems to be no longer there.
Did you remove the widget or you are working on a different form now? Please add the widget again so we can check the issue.