- stuballAsked on March 15, 2012 at 09:07 PM
I am creating a website using WIX.com. I want to be able to view (rather than downloading and seeing the dreaded message, "this file can harm your computer...") a PDF file. Can I upload the pdf to jotform and embed the code into my site at WIX.com? It's too big for Google Docs, it's 2.4 MB and Google Docs has a limit of 2 MB.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 10:24 PM
You can use the File upload tool that we have available and then modify its properties, as it is been shown by the picture , where you can modify the size, and also the type of files allowed to upload.
Hope this sorts out your question
- stuballAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 11:16 PM
I don't think this answers my question. Or I'm confused.
I want to upload a PDF file to Jotform and then take the embed code to place on my website.
I don't think that this answer is what I want. But I may be wrong
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Let me assign this to level 2 , hope they can provide with further explanation
- pinoytechAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have available tool for that.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 03:25 AM
No, please don't use JotForm for file hosting.