- markcotrupeAsked on May 27, 2016 at 12:39 PM
Hi, I can't seem to get the editing of a form right. I managed to change part of it, but when I went back to change the rest, I can save it, but when I preview, it is the old information. Why can't I change the info on my form and make it stick?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 12:51 PM
I'm sorry that you had that inconvenience.
We didn't experience any issues with form builder recently so please try to Clear your browser's cache and see if that helps. Also, I cleared your form's cache.
Let me know if the issue persists.
- markcotrupeAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 01:45 PMOk, well, I deleted it from the website, and redid the page that has the form. But silly me, I think I had forgotten to hit complete after I was editing the html. I figured that out when the preview wasn't reflecting the changes. It works now.The only thing now, and it is minor, is that the page as background doesn't quite fit the text in. I have some text hanging over the edge. See it on the Contract page: inthemood By the way, I'm really liking your product. This is something I had been needing and searching for. Thank you,-Mark
- BenAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 02:49 PM
I took a look at your form and I can not see any text going out of the form.
Could you please tell us if it is still happening for you.
I was checking the form embedded here: http://www.inthemoodboudoir.com/#!contract/wceqf
Do let us know if it is a different page and possibly include a screenshot of the issue so that we can see what is shown to you on your side.
To add a screenshot to your reply, you would need to come to the thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/848690 and upload it to your reply.
- There is no need for a screenshot if the error is no longer present for you neither.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 07:11 PM
Thank you for providing us the screenshot of the issue, I was able to see what you mean on my end. I have, however, moved your concern to a new thread considering that it is a different issue from the one you first reported on this thread.
Here's the link to the new thread, Text-added-to-the-form-exceeds-the-width-of-the-form