- magdawilAsked on March 16, 2012 at 12:25 AM
i am working on 6 different forms right now and none of them seems to submit properly. here is one of the forms i am trying to send out to the applicants. when hitting 'submit' button on the form, the form says: "please wait" and goes nowhere after...please help!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Could you please let us know what is the browser you are using ?
Also, can you provide us with URL of the site you are trying to embed the form to?
- magdawilAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 12:39 AM
I am using the google chrome browser.
I was only testing the form myself with my own e-mail address to see if it works and have not tried yet to embed the form to the site.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 12:41 AM
I have checked some of your form's elements that might be a cause to your problem, please check the following elements:
Company / Affiliation - This seems to ask for an email address
Current Occupation / Position Title - This seems to ask for an email address
Please change these fields to an ordinary text boxes and let us know if this change fixes your form or not.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Additionally to what Lyam is suggesting. Which I think is good.
Try by deleting the cookies, as I opened the form with Chrome and it works fine.
- magdawilAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 12:51 AM
i've just opened it in Internet Explorer and it went through!
many thanks for support guys!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 05:49 AM
Glad to know it went through! Should you need any other assistance, feel free to ask.