- KadeJMAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 03:30 PM
You can actually take a look at our JotForm Apps Page here http://apps.jotform.com/category/cms to see what CMS Integrations we offer which isn't many but we do have several CMR's that are fairly popular as an alternative if that helps
If you don't like either of those options you could potentially use Our Api to create something if you have that sort of knowledge or are willing to hire someone outside of jotform to do this for you.
- anasidrissAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 03:45 PMI mean which CMS works better with Jotform: Weebly, Wix, Webs, WordPress, Squarespace, Jimdo, Yola, etc.
- KadeJMAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 03:52 PM
Ah okay, my apologies about my confusion of your question and thank you for clarifying it.
I think that is actually more based on preference.
As far as I know we have a lot of Wordpress users that use our forms for their WP Sites as well as quite a few on Weebly followed by Wix.
I've seen a few Squarespace as well users and not so much the rest.
In all honesty it's a bit hard to say since my colleagues might have a different opinion or point of view about this though compared to mine which is why I said I think it's more preference.
As far as I know the first three I mentioned have rare problems and usually work best but beyond that I am not too sure.
It really depends on what sort of site you are looking to create and the features you want to use that are offered by such at which you can then base it around that for your form.
- anasidrissAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 04:45 PMThen between WP or Weebly? What is the preferred choice from Jotform perspective ?
I was going to proceed with WP until I read about your integration with Weebly?
Sent from my iPhone
- HubersonAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 05:17 PM
As my colleague previously mentioned, it's about preferences and the purpose.
Publishing your forms with both platform is almost the same and a pretty easy task to do. Since WordPress is a bit older, you might find slightly more topics on it while browsing the forum if you have an issue. Beside that, it is all about what you want to achieve.
You might want to check these guides to have an idea about the Integration of both platform with JotForm:
- anasidrissAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 09:45 PMThanks