- courtneymansellAsked on May 27, 2016 at 04:52 PM
I am having a lot of issues with my t-shirt order form. I created it after cloning the shirt ordering template "Arsenal Women's Comp Order 2014" from. I'm having the following issues:
1. The template allowed me to leave the quantity form blank, but as soon as I went to edit the shirt products, it forced me to replace the blank quantity field with a zero. Now this means that I get a cluttered report any time anyone orders zero of a shirt. This makes the "view submission" page super unhelpful. Even if I toggle "auto hide empty fields," I still see every field that was marked at zero.
2.Totals are not being calculated correctly, if at all. I can't see any pattern to it, besides that if someone order a small of a single product, that money amount shows, but if they order a small AND a large of single product, neither the money total NOR the request for the order in the first place show up on the submission form.
3.Objects will randomly be skewed across the page. For instance, ever since I "expanded" the ordering portion of my order form, it is now just squished to the right side of the page.
4.Only the first size option for each product shows up on mobile. My users have to use a desktop to see all form options.
Any help you can offer would be great! Thank you!Page URL:
- victorAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 05:34 PM
To assist you better I have created multiple threads, One for each question. Your second question will be answered in the following thread:
The third will be
While the fourth will be answered in
This is so we don't get confused and give you the best possible answer.
In regards to your first question. I am assuming the you are referring to the dropdown options in your payment gateway (Purchase order).
This are the quantities that a user can select per item. When using the payment gateway, you are require to have a value. I have review the template you mentioned and see that it has a dropdown field. This is very different than the quantity dropdown from the payment gateway.
I will try to analyze and see if we can have some work around so the quantity drop downs are left empty.
- courtneymansellAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 08:45 PMThanks for such a quick response Victor!
I see what you're saying that my dropdown field is very different than the
"quantity dropdown" from the payment gateway. Should I just remake the
order form using the "payment gateway?"
Courtney Mansell Graphic Design
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 11:34 PM
I'm not sure if you have changed something on your form, but I can see it is different than the screenshot provided by Victor above, here is what I can see now:
I have also cloned your form and submitted it, it is working and it is not requiring to select anything when you want the option empty, here is a scree-cast about it:
If the issue still persists, please do let us know, we will be glad to further check the form.
- courtneymansellAnswered on May 28, 2016 at 04:45 PMYes! Thank you! Your previous help did the trick! Thank you so much!
JotForm customer service is awesome!
Courtney Mansell Graphic Design
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 28, 2016 at 06:44 PM
Thank you for confirm us that all is working.
Do get back to us if you need more help, we will be glad to help you.