- Agent47Asked on March 16, 2012 at 12:58 AM
is it possible to use jotform for user comments for example in online newspapers after article to leave comment with name , email & message ?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 01:20 AM
As of the moment we do not have such function however you can use the Grid Listing or HTML Table Listing Report to create something similar to that of a comment box.
To display the comment results, you should create a report and make it available in public. Here are the steps on how you can create the report.
1) Click the reports button that you'll find in your My Forms page. Then click the Add New Report button
2) Select the type of report that you want to use. For this purpose, you should choose either Grid Listing, HTML Table Listing, or Visual Report Builder (pie graph). Click Next.
3) Check the items that you want to show in your website, then click Next. If you choose Visual Report Builder, please skip this step and move on to step 4.
4) Copy the embed code that you will paste into your website's code. Click Finish.
Please give this a try, let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- raweeAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 05:48 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 06:16 AM
How can we help.
Please provide us more details, and we will assist in the most way we can.
- cbcxAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 10:38 AM