What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Total amount not showing correctly when selecting products and its quantityAsked by courtneymansell on May 27, 2016 at 05:19 PMTotals are not being calculated correctly, if at all. I can't see any pattern to it, besides that if someone order a small of a single product, that money amount shows, but if they order a small AND a large of single product, neither the money total NOR the request for the order in the first place show up on the submission form.
I see what you mean. And to my understanding here's what you would like to happen:
1. Let your users choose the T-shirt they want
2. Allow them to select the quantity per sizes
3. Show the total computation below on your form
Is that correct?
To do that here's what you need to do.
1. Clear all the options you set for each product.
2. Add a quantity option for each product
3. Add a custom property option for each product. Name the new property Sizes. Then, enable the option "Create sub-products from this option".
4. Don't forget to save everything.
Here's how it works after.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
WOW! I think that worked! Thank you so much!!!!
Courtney Mansell Graphic Design
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. Glad to hear it worked. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need further assistance.