- courtneymansellAsked on May 27, 2016 at 05:19 PMTotals are not being calculated correctly, if at all. I can't see any pattern to it, besides that if someone order a small of a single product, that money amount shows, but if they order a small AND a large of single product, neither the money total NOR the request for the order in the first place show up on the submission form.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 06:29 PM
I see what you mean. And to my understanding here's what you would like to happen:
1. Let your users choose the T-shirt they want
2. Allow them to select the quantity per sizes
3. Show the total computation below on your form
Is that correct?
To do that here's what you need to do.
1. Clear all the options you set for each product.
2. Add a quantity option for each product
3. Add a custom property option for each product. Name the new property Sizes. Then, enable the option "Create sub-products from this option".
4. Don't forget to save everything.
Here's how it works after.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
- courtneymansellAnswered on May 27, 2016 at 10:45 PMWOW! I think that worked! Thank you so much!!!!
Courtney Mansell Graphic Design
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 28, 2016 at 12:15 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. Glad to hear it worked. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need further assistance.