- smithandrew1993Asked on November 02, 2010 at 01:34 PM
I want to enter text into the form about terms and conditions. is there and option so that i can just enter text so that the Customer can read it?
- serkanAnswered on November 03, 2010 at 03:43 AM
You can add customized texts into your form.
- Go to Form Builder
- Open "Power Tools" section at the left
- Drag or Click on the "Free Text (HTML)" option to add it into your form.
- Click on the orange "Edit HTML" button at the top, and use editor to format your text
- When finished click "Complete" button to save your changes.
If users have to aggree the terms before submitting the form you may add a required check box and add only one option Such as:
I've read and understood the Terms and Conditions:
[X] I Agree