- balloonfitnessAsked on May 28, 2016 at 10:31 AM
I had it up for sale but now I want to give the ebook away in exchange for 'contact information'...can you help? Thanks-Emilio
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 28, 2016 at 11:22 AM
Thank you for your nice words we appreciate that :)
If I understood you completely you would like to give your book for free and require some information in return.
To set your price to be free, if you want to process through PayPal still, please follow:
1. Click on wizard button:
2. Click Continue:
3. Then please click Next:
4. In new window you will be able to change the price of your product:
5. For example I put zero, so the product will be free:
Now, if that was what you wanted. You can, for example make one more field that will be required, a text field or address field, where you can ask for information:
Please let me know if that helps or if you need any further assistance.
- balloonfitnessAnswered on May 28, 2016 at 12:45 PMThank you so much for your quick reply. If I do as you suggested, will
PayPal charge me for using this widget in this manner? Thanks, Emilio
'101 Ways To Thank A Veteran:A How-To Guide For Honoring Our Country's Most
Valuable Resource; Our Veterans'
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 28, 2016 at 02:17 PM
You should not be charged with anything when using your form on this way since your product will be free and your users will not be redirected to the PayPal payment page, since there is nothing to charge.
But in case that you want, you can get rid of the PayPal integration and use a check box without any integration to work the same:
But you should try with the product set to free and confirm that there is not any charge following this process.