- portartAsked on May 29, 2016 at 07:33 PM
Can you help me to get my form fit the phone window properly
I ticked the box, but when I republished and checked on my phone, the form (Private Tuition Individual information Survey) was still not behaving in a responsive way, hence unusable.
So next I went to mobile responsive themes and I will upload a file of the page that came up after I clicked (Install theme)
Can you guide me in what to do next to make my form more responsive please
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 29, 2016 at 09:13 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your webpage where you have embedded your form and found that you have used form's script embed code. Please be noted that for your form to work correctly on mobile devices, we recommend you to embed your form using its iFrame embed code. The following guide should help you how to grab your form's iFrame embed code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- portartAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 02:35 AM
Can you please check for on your phone, on mine it is still now showing in complete width
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 03:30 AM
I did check your form but the "Make this form responsive" check box was not checked. I have now enabled it and cleared your form cache. Can you please check now and see if your form is being displayed correctly in mobile devices?
We will wait for your response.
- portartAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 05:15 AM
Hi again Ashwin
Still not working any better
Any other suggestions?
- portartAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 05:22 AM
I replaced the iframe code on my website, now when i refresh on my iphone I still get no improvement
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 06:09 AM
I tried your website - http://www.melbourneartclasses.com.au/private-tutorial-informatio.html - in iPhone simulator and it works. The form is there. Please see screenshot below.
What device are you using the load the website where you are encountering the issue?
- portartAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 06:18 AM
I am using iphone 5s
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 06:46 AM
Can you please try adding Mobile Responsive widget to your form? This should improve the ability of your form to fit in devices of different sizes.
Do let us know if that helped.
- portartAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 07:59 AM
The widget did it, thanks so much
- portartAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 08:01 AM
Should I use it as standard with all forms?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 09:45 AM
We normally suggest to use the Mobile Responsive widget if the form has Matrix tables and Configurable List widget. Using the default templates, the normal fields are responsive. However, it depends on your preferences, you can add the Mobile Responsive widget if you like.
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.