- TimAsked on March 16, 2012 at 11:10 AM
I downloaded your Send_a_File.zip, uploaded the files to my sever.
Test it for yourself.
- fxrAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 11:19 AM
That is just the form interacting with our servers, it is intentional (and necessary) behaviour.
Dont worry about it.
- TrueZealAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 11:22 AM
You did not test the form. Try it!
- fxrAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 11:34 AM
OK, I see the issue.
Can you please update the source code to point back at JotForm ?
Try changing that 'submit.php' to 'http://submit.jotform.com/submit/20753581666157/'
I will escalate to the developers to rectify the problem when downloading source code in this manner.
- TrueZealAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 09:54 AMThanks, that worked.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Good to hear that! Cheers!!!
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!