- Crystal ReedAsked on May 30, 2016 at 05:40 PM
I integrated products using the wizard/paypal and would like to edit the items. How can I charge tax only to my state?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 06:14 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It appears that you have already configured the tax based on your state. However, I would like to suggest adding also a TX state abbreviation option.
It is also recommended to register a free account with us, so you will be able to manage your forms at any time.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- ohjoyAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 06:45 PMI need to remove shipping items from my form, but I cannot figure out how
to do it. I did get an account.
- ohjoyAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 06:45 PMI got it. I stumbled upon it.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 30, 2016 at 06:48 PM
We are glad to hear that the issue is solved. Please feel free to contact us anytime.