- iRealtyAsked on May 31, 2016 at 12:59 AM
I am creating a sign up form, and I would like to complete some of the data for the client, and then forward them the link for them to complete the rest.
Is this possible? Each client would have different information.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 02:50 AM
Yes, it is possible to complete some of the data for the client and then forward them the link so they can complete the rest. Please follow the guide below to set it up:
1. First add an email field for your client's email address.
2. Then create an autoresponder for your form. The autoresponder will send an email to your client when you submit the form.
3. While on the autoresponder, click the Form Fields and select Edit Link. This will add an edit link in the email so the user can click it to fill out the rest of the form.
Once you have added the edit link, save the email and you are all set. Here's a demo so you can see it in action: https://form.jotform.com/61511338127954
I have also filled out the first portion and entered your email address in the demo. You should receive an email from the demo with an edit link to edit the submission.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.