- uncconnectionAsked on March 16, 2012 at 12:51 PM
It shows more submissions than I have recieved....
Can someone call me @ 7206287047
- AtacanCAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 01:12 PM
I'm sorry to say but we don't have phone support. Can you please share the form ID with us?
Thanks in advance.
- uncconnectionAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 03:48 PMThanks for getting back to me so fast
This is what I think the form number is: 20657271101140
This is the URL for it: http://form.jotform.us/form/20657271101140
I also have this one that Im wondering about
Form number: 20524025367
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 04:07 PM
Form ID 20657271101140 shows a total of 5 submissions
FOR ID 20524025367 shows a total of 9 submissions
Is this the amount you have recieved on each one ?
Should you have more assistance, let us know
- uncconnectionAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 04:19 PMFor form ID 20657271101140 Im only showing 3
For form ID 20524025367 Im showing only 5....
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 04:38 PM
I have checked your account and it is active, not in mail bouncing list. So i suppose may be your internet connection is not good. You should be able to receive them.
Kindly lets know if this continues.
- uncconnectionAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 04:47 PMThanks for getting back to me again.
My internet connection is fine. If it wasnt I probably wouldnt be able
to email you.So Im not sure what the problem is
Can you forward me the form submissions in the mean time?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 05:19 PM
Your submissions have been sent in excel format, as per your request to your email , please check and confirm
- uncconnectionAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 05:41 PM*Thank you