- aandrolaAsked on May 31, 2016 at 01:13 PM
I just came across the upload space icon on my user profile and it is red. How can I clear this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 02:18 PM
You have only used 1.12GB of 1TB File Storage of your account. It's way too far from the limit. I think you've figured this out already. You can restore the file storage space by deleting submissions with files uploads in it.
- aandrolaAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 03:45 PMNew response received
Thanks. I saw that the limit was not that close, however, it looks very red
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 04:06 PM
Can you take a screenshot and post it here? This is how your account appears to my end:
We can report this to our developers if needed. But when you reach your limit, you should receive an email from us. Did you get one?
I would also suggest logging out and log in again.
- aandrolaAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 04:45 PMNew response received
Here you go (see below).Also, may I suggest that you use a different.
sender name, such as Jotform Customer Service or JotForm Help or something
when sending correspondence? I get a lot of Jotform notifications and the
sender name is always JotForm. Unless I really look for the e-mails, it’s
easy to miss them. I thought you might appreciate this. Thank you
Here is the screen shot:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 06:21 PM
Unfortunately, your screenshot did not reach this thread, although I have checked your account like my colleague and it seems normal.
But please provide us the screenshot about what you're seeing following this guide: How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum
You will need to open this thread in a web browser, here is the link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/850668
Your suggestion has been moved to another thread, this is in order to escalate it to our second level, it can be reached here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/850941
- aandrolaAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 08:45 AMNew response received
Good morning. When I checked this morning, the red was gone and the screen
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 10:06 AM
That's great to know. I think that was just a cache or the recalculation is still in the process. Please let us know if the issue happens again so we can re-check and investigate further.