- QueensParkAsked on May 31, 2016 at 01:41 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 02:32 PM
If you account is over limit for stored submissions, when the limit goes in to effect next month, the most recent 500 submissions will be kept and the rest will be deleted. The deletion will not happen for some time.
1. Navigate to your "My Forms" page->Choose a form you want to clean up the submissions->Click the "Submissions" option.
2. Under the "Submissions" page, you can:
A. Delete specific submissions.
B. Delete specific list of submissions by setting up a custom date range where you can view and delete them.
C. Delete ALL Submissions
3. When you scroll down you can see the delete submissions button. I would recommend that you download all your data so that you can have a back up on them, please take note that once you deleted your submissions you can't recoverthem back. This is the same with uploaded files, you need to download them first so that you can have a copy for future use.