- LinneaGoodAsked on June 01, 2016 at 01:42 AM
Even the test emails are not coming in. They are not caught in spam-filters. I have had someone look at this with me and they couldn't find out the trouble. But I need those alerts! Can we look again?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 02:03 AM
Your email address appears to have been added to the bounce list, which is why you are not receiving any email notifications. I have now removed the address from the bounce list so you should receive the next email notifications successfully.
For more information on the bounce list and how to remove an address from it, please check out this guide: How to Remove Your Email Address from Bounce List.
- LinneaGoodAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 02:45 AMThanks so much!
Now, how can I get those forms which never came to me? If I simply print
them, they are awfully formatted and the font sucks.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 02:57 AM
- LinneaGoodAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 01:45 PMSUCCESS!!!
- CharlieAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 02:21 PM
In behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome.
Should you have questions or concerns, please do feel free to open a new thread here in the forum.