- WargoddessAsked on March 16, 2012 at 09:14 PM
I was able to integrate one of my forms, but the others will not progress past the "choose a list" page. What do I do?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 10:45 PM
I can't reproduce the problem. Can you please try to relog your account then re-integrate mailchimp? Also, be sure that API keys are inputted correctly.
Please let us know if the problem still persist after that we can further assist you with this. It would also be great if you can post here some screens on your next reply. Thanks.
- WargoddessAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 10:53 PM
That didn't work. I get to the "choose a list" screen, choose my mailing list, click next and nothing happens. I copy/pasted the API Key and then double checked it. It worked for two of my forms, but not the other three.
the same thing with this form:
and this form:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 11:34 PM
I have now forwarded this issue to our development team to go with the further investigation. They will reply to this thread once they come up with solution or if the problem is completely fixed.
Your patience and understanding with regards to this is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- W7thAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Hi, I'm having the same problem!
- botticelliportraitsAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Same here. Please keep me posted.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 12:57 AM
@W7th and botticelliportraits
Can you post the form url or id which are having the said issue.
- W7thAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 01:00 AM
Hey, it's http://www.jotform.com/?formID=13412448182
- botticelliportraitsAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 01:06 AM
MIne is http://form.jotform.us/form/20756564413151
I tried generating a new Mailchimp API, but integration will still only take me so far as selecting my Mailchimp list (which I only have one of). Clicking "next" does not advance the process.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 01:11 AM
Thank you for this information, our developers have already been informed of this issue. Once we have updates on this we will let you know.
- W7thAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 01:13 AM
Thanks so much!
- botticelliportraitsAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 01:16 AM
- emrew86Answered on March 17, 2012 at 09:30 AM
Bug has been fixed...
- W7thAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 02:57 PM
You guys are awesome! Thanks so much!
- pinoytechAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 03:12 PM
If need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- WargoddessAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 04:17 PM
Thank you, that fixed it!
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 05:07 PM
Welcome and glad to know that you are Ok now.
Once again thanks for choosing Jotform!