- keenlysideAsked on March 17, 2012 at 06:51 AM
- jcm0731Answered on March 17, 2012 at 06:57 AM
Are you referring to the new MailChimp integration?
You can use it even on Free subscription.
- keenlysideAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 07:00 AM
I have the jotform installation on my on sever, so what i need would be an update of source files.
- moonzkieAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 07:05 AM
You can try to re-embed your form. Just use the iFrame code and that should do it.
To get your form's iframe code, please follow this steps:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Embed Form
3. Select iFrame
4. Copy the provided code.
Hope this helps. Thank you for using JotForm!
- keenlysideAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 07:07 AM
Talking to me? ;-)
I asked for an sourcefile update to get the integrations feature which is missing in my installation of jotform ...
- moonzkieAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 07:17 AM
Sorry about the miss understanding.
As of now we are still confused on what you need. Can you please explain it further, so that we can assist you better?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 07:20 AM
For JotForm licensed solutions concerns please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can contact them directly here: http://interlogy.com/contact.html
- keenlysideAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 07:22 AM
I bought the license for 450 $ some time ago. So I'm running the forms not on your server but on mine. My installation is not automatically updatet because it has no direct connection to jotform in any sense. So I need someone out of your team who updates (remotly or via file access) my installation.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 07:24 AM
Sorry for confusion for concerns on server installations please send an email to email@example.com our developers and administrators who are very much familiar with the settings would be glad to help you with.