- FloridamastersAsked on March 17, 2012 at 07:06 AM
This is crap man doesn't even work, I select the list I want, then click next and nothing happens.
This is a re-post of a comment on MailChimp Is A Great Tool To Send Email Newsletters
- moonzkieAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 07:15 AM
Hi, can you please try to clear your cache then re-integrate mailchimp? Also, be sure that you input the API keys correctly.
Please let us know if the problem still persists after that so that we can further assist you with this.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 07:18 AM
Do you mind if we ask your web form url for further assistance.
- FloridamastersAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 07:22 AMWhat is this??
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 07:47 AM
A ticket regarding this issue has already been opened and our developers are looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience, we will keep you posted on whatever updates we have on this.
Thank you for the patience.
- emrew86Answered on March 17, 2012 at 09:34 AM
Bug has been fixed...
- andrewrichardsonAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 09:34 AM
I'm actually having the exact same problem. Nothing happens when I select my list and then click next.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 10:19 AM
The bug regarding this issue has already been fixed, please open a new post on our forum regarding the problem you encountered with mailchimp integration and include the API and form details so that we can do further check. When opening a new post you can enable the option Keep this question private to prevent others from viewing sensitive information such as the API.
- christinabruceAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 08:15 PM
I am having the same issue. I have the API correct. The JotForm is accepting but does not forward to MailChimp. Are you still having issues? An hour is long enough wasting my time.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 15, 2012 at 09:15 PM
Hello, christinabruce. Let me forward this to the development team and let them take a look at this. This case most probably is not about Mailchimp's integration. You can try making a test submission after the integration and see if the details would forward to your Mailchimp mailing list.
We apologize for this inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 06:10 AM
I have tested again my form with integration to my own MailChimp account and it seems to work fine now. Can you please check again if you're still having problems?
- narnodaAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 02:53 AM
My problem with mail chimp integration is that it only integrates for three fields. I have set 6 fields in Mailchimp (before doing the Jotform) and six fields in the Jotform. What I get in the Jotform integration dropdown is only three choices e(email, name, country). The other information I need is not an option so Country fills everything else. Am I doing something wrong?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 03:28 AM
We would appreciate if you could open a new thread for your question so we can help you without making any branches on this thread and route your problem easily to our dev team. :)
- CarinaAnswered on August 08, 2014 at 07:33 PM
I moved your thread into a new one, as we aim at having only one question/user per thread. Our supporters will address you in this new thread.
Please let us know how we can help you.