- Mike LashmanAsked on June 02, 2016 at 12:08 PM
- BorisAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 01:10 PM
It seems you have not yet registered for an account with us, Mike, so before we proceed, I would recommend signing up for a free account first:
Your forms currently exist under a non-registered guest account, and by registering for a free account you'll be able to receive up to 100 submissions (form responses) per month.
When it comes to your forms, I see you have two forms named "Cruise Registration Form". Could you please let us know what kind of advice you need regarding these forms?
If you are only getting started, I would recommend going through the following guide:
We also have a vast resource of helpful guides to assist you with many ways to tweak and set up your forms:
If you need any specific assistance, please let us know what you are looking to achieve, and we will be happy to help.
- Mike LashmanAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 01:45 PM
Ok registered. Need a cruise ship registration form with drop down boxes with different pricing for 1-4 persons, VIP pricing for 1-4 persons, eCommerce to check out to pay pal. example http://www.lashconcruises.com/alaska-registration-page.html
- BorisAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 02:28 PM
If you want to create a form that functions similarly to the form you've linked to, I see it uses Drop Down fields for selecting the products / number of persons. Yes, you can use Drop Down fields in this manner on our forms.
1. After adding the Drop Down fields to your forms and setting up their options, you should assign calculation values for each of the options / number of passengers:
Note that on a Drop Down field, the first calculation value should always be 0 (zero), as that will be the value when nothing is yet selected on the Drop Down field.
2. Then, you can use a form calculation field to calculate the total from the selected options in your Drop down fields:
3. Finally, we can pass that value to Paypal payment tool as a custom amount, for payment:
Please let us know if you need any further assistance, or if you run into any snags along the way, and we will be happy to help.
- Mike LashmanAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 03:45 PM
Can I have multiple pages for multiple cruise events?
Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 05:13 PM
You can separate your forms into multiple pages using the Page Break fields:
And you can even apply conditions to go to a specific page based on a selection or input from another field: https://www.jotform.com/help/350-How-to-Skip-Pages-Using-Conditional-Logic
Let us know if you need more help.
- Michael1208Answered on June 03, 2016 at 01:45 PMNeed help with my registration form, The pricing for several products, and totals. Is there a phone number to call you guys?
- victorAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 02:04 PM
Sorry, but we do not have any phone support. If you have any question or issues creating a your form, you may ask through this forum. You may also send an email to us at email@example.com