- ICFformsAsked on June 02, 2016 at 02:37 PM
We have initiated a data export and the page says that it is still in progress, but all of the status bars show 100%. It has been almost 24 hours since we started this and have not received an email with the .zip file.
Is this a normal turn around time for the data export?
Emily - ICF
- HubersonAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 04:08 PM
I have verified your account and it looks like you have a large amount of submissions and uploads( around 24GB uploads), which might take quite some times.
I would suggest you allow it a little more time, if you do not get the zip file then, we will check if there is problem.
- ICFformsAnswered on June 06, 2016 at 09:58 AM
I have not waited three days for the data and it still have not been sent to me.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 06, 2016 at 12:27 PM
I checked your account and indeed, the export process looks to have stalled. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will update you via this thread as soon as we have more information.
- ICFformsAnswered on June 06, 2016 at 01:48 PM
Thank you for this update!
- ICFformsAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 10:53 AM
Is there an update on this?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 12:08 PM
There is no update on this issue as of yet. The ticket has been assigned and given a rather high priority. I expect it should be addressed soon.
- JohnAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 08:41 AM
There was a problem about exporting large file size. It is fixed now. And your export is ready to download.
We just sent you an email to provide your download links of your export files. You can also access them from data section of Myaccount page.
if you have any further questions, please let us know.