- volaregratisAsked on June 02, 2016 at 03:29 PM
is it possible to translate into another language months' names in the Expiry Month drop down menu?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 04:51 PM
Please change language of your form Builder to Italiano. You can do it on settings page of your account.
Then remove and re-add stripe payment field. Language of the months should be changed then.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- volaregratisAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 05:13 PM
thanks. I followed your instructions but:
1. in the form builder, now months are in Italian
2. in the published form http://www.volaregratis.info/abbonamenti/premium.html, months are still in English
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 06:53 PM
Since the form was originally created in English, you may need to change the translation settings in the form itself:
- volaregratisAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 03:26 AM
I tried your solution but when I add Italiano as a language and click on the small orange box, the system returns "The original language cannot be edited".
- CarinaAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 06:19 AM