- camelot217Asked on March 17, 2012 at 10:34 AM
I set up my subscription using your PayPal intergration. When I fill out the form I'm correctly linked to the product page in PayPal, but when I try to make the purchase I get this:
"The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again."
Is ther something I need ot do on My PayPal side to make this work?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Can you provide us your form url so we can further assists you?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Most likely it's a Paypal Account error. Usually this error happens when you are using an incorrect email address. So, kindly check if you've entered the correct details. If it still doesn't work please provide us the form url and will further investigate.
- camelot217Answered on March 17, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Forgot to comfirm an email address. Thanks
- pinoytechAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 12:14 PM
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!