- ayadov77Asked on June 02, 2016 at 04:36 PM
one of my forms suddenly went crazy, when I click on submit i get (There are errors on the form. Please fix them before continuing), I searched every where, I tried iframe, deleting cookies, but still the same, to make the matters worse, it doesn't happened every time and it seems it's happening only with chrome but with Firefox.
by the way none of form fields are (required).
can you help?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 06:13 PM
I just tested your forms, and did not reproduce the issue, since none of the field are required:
Please check again, and let us know what happens, we will be glad to assist you.
- ayadov77Answered on June 02, 2016 at 06:17 PM
thanks for helping
i still have the same problem, try to fill in the email, name and phone number. I think the problem is only there when I fill those three fields.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 07:28 PM
I am also using Chrome, I have tried the second time and I filled all the fields, but the problem did not occur:
Please try clearing your browsers cache. You might like to share a screenshot to show us how you are filling your form, so we can try to reproduce the issue: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033-How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-to-the-support-forum
- ayadov77Answered on June 02, 2016 at 07:33 PM
IT occur only when I put MY email address and name ! I already cleared my browsers cache many times.
- ayadov77Answered on June 02, 2016 at 07:34 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 02, 2016 at 08:02 PM
I have tested twice again, and the second attempt with the exact same details shown in the screenshot you have shared:
Have you tried using another device?