- beckjiAsked on March 17, 2012 at 01:44 PM
width xxxx height xxxxx depth xxxx
- pinoytechAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 01:50 PM
Yes! Please take a look on the link: http://www.jotform.me/form/20765103820445?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 02:27 PM
You can do this by using Form Tools > Text Box .
1. Create the desired fields, (Width Height Depth)
2. Right click each field, select 'Shrink'.
3. Right click each field, go to 'Show Properties' > and set 'Label Align' to Left .
Note: This process needs to be done on each field..
- beckjiAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 03:19 PM
Thanks a lot !
I have tried it out and it works a treat.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 03:20 PM
Cool, glad to know.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 03:33 PM
If need further assistance, feel free to contact us!
Thank you for using JotForm!
- ApotemaAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 02:56 PM
Have same problem here. I can not do it. It does not work to me. I followed your instructions but the fields stills vertical.
- AtacanCAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 03:19 PM
Can you please open a new thread and share your concern with us? It might be also very helpful if you can provide us the form ID too.
Looking forward to hear from you.