- mpnpharmacistAsked on March 17, 2012 at 01:52 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 02:02 PM
Upon checking your form, I found out that the reason why the "Click to Verify" image is not working because you didn't put any website link where the image to be link. In order to put a link in your image, please follow this simple steps:
If need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- pinoytechAnswered on March 17, 2012 at 02:48 PM
In addition to my answer, sorry to tell you that we're not using the GlobalSign Security image anymore. It was change to RapidSSL. However, there's an issue with the new security and our developer is still working on it. We will update you if this issue is fix.
- montaukAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 05:08 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 05:27 PM
Yes , you can do that, please refer to this guide in order to install RapidSSL
Please have in mind you need to embed your form using https://secure.jotform.com/yourformid,
In order to add it to your form please choose Upload Image File instead of Security Certificate Seal.
Should you have more questions, let us know