- roel_heeremaAsked on June 03, 2016 at 09:26 AM
In the 'Purchase Order' wizard you have an option (when using Sub-Category and Sub-Labels) to choose 'Show item subtotal on form' (see attached image 'Show item subtotal on form - not working.png'). Apparently this is not working (for me). I would like to implement this option, as it has added value for my customers.
Thanks for your concern.
- CharlieAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 10:46 AM
I was able to replicate the problem, there should be a sub total in the sub products.
Let me forward this to our developers to have it checked and fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 27, 2016 at 11:14 AM
This is now fixed. Subtotal will now be displayed for item subproducts.
- roel_heeremaAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 07:43 AM
Thanks for your effort! When I look at https://form.jotformeu.com/61541543354351 I indeed see the Subtotal now: excellent! But when I open this form via my website at http://www.roelandenpiet.nl/bedrijfslunch/ where it is called by
I cannot see this Subtotal anymore. Can you explain this for me?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 09:15 AM
Thank you for replying back to us. I am able to see the subtotal when I open your form on your website.
Could you please try clearing your browser cache? IT might be that it is holding previous data. After that, We would appreciate it if you could also test it on your side and let us know the result. We will wait for your response.
- roel_heeremaAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 04:20 AM
You are completely right! The Item Subtotal now shows on my form! It probably had to do with the browser cache. thanks for your effort.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 29, 2016 at 04:23 AM
Thank you for confirming.=) If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.