- Michael1208Asked on June 03, 2016 at 01:30 PM
So how do I get the HTML code to down load to my go-daddy website?
This is a re-post of a comment on New Data Export Tool: Export Your Data From All Forms
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 01:43 PM
If i understood you correctly you want to embed your form to GoDaddy website builder.
We recommend using of iFrame code when embedding your code to a website. Inside of this guide you can find how to get iFrame code of your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- Michael1208Answered on June 03, 2016 at 02:45 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 03:04 PM
Considering that your last question is not related to subject of this thread, I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you answer there shortly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 08:53 AM
We will resolve your issue here https://www.jotform.com/answers/865454