- usmanh1Asked on June 03, 2016 at 06:50 PM
Still facing the same problem. Please check.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 06:56 PM
I have tried submitting the provided form and was able to submit it without any issues.
I see that there is only one widget on your JotForm. Did you make any changes to the form? Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help!
- usmanh1Answered on June 04, 2016 at 02:34 AM
Hi Kiran, Thanks for helping me out.
Problem is; it wont show error message. As you can see dropbox is required and if you submit it without selecting a value in dropbox error message disappears.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 04, 2016 at 04:54 AM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience. I was able to reproduce the issue you're having.
I will forward this to our developers so they will be able to investigate it further. You will be notified on this thread for updates if there are any. However, I'm sorry if we cannot provide you any ETA to when this will be fixed, but rest assured that this will be worked on.
- usmanh1Answered on June 04, 2016 at 02:48 PM
thanks, i'll be waiting for your reply with a solution.
- usmanh1Answered on June 14, 2016 at 03:59 AM
Hello, just wanted to check if you have solved this issue. I've put the whole project on hold due to this problem. Please advise how long it's going to take.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 04:02 AM
Our development team is still working on this issue. Let me follow up this issue to our development team to get an update. We will inform you on this thread once there is an update to the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. Regards.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 03:50 AM
Problem now fixed.
Error validation will work as expected.
Kindly check and let us know.