- CindyLynneAsked on June 04, 2016 at 04:37 AM
I need to put the from I created on my weebly website. When I pulled the "embed" feature to the page and Copied the Embed that JotForm gave me - nothing happened - it would lock in or save. Can you help with that?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 04, 2016 at 05:18 AM
Have you completed the process in adding the form to your weebly website? Please do not forget to publish it if in case you missed that part of the process.
You can read and follow the steps from this user guide in order to properly publish your website to show your form in it: https://www.jotform.com/help/215-Adding-a-form-to-Weebly
Please do keep us posted.
- CindyLynneAnswered on June 04, 2016 at 05:45 AMNo - I could not get it to save it. I understand the publish part. Do I pull the embed from weebly onto the page and then copy the embed jot form gives me? That is what I did but it wouldn’t save. Did you receive the foreign language problem? I sent a screen shot on a new request.
- CindyLynneAnswered on June 04, 2016 at 05:45 AMJust in case - here is the screen shot too
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 04, 2016 at 06:59 AM
We would like to apologize, however, the screenshot you posted did not appear. I would suggest you check this thread on how you can post screenshots to the support forum.
With regards to your concern, you need to get the iframe code from Jotform builder page.
Then, follow the instruction on the guide provided by my colleague to add the form to Weebly.
Here's the link to the Weebly website that I have used in my example.
Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.