- authorityonlinemarketingAsked on June 04, 2016 at 03:48 PM
Hi, if I have a form I want to integrate with Infusionsoft and allow people who fill out the form to upload a file, are they going to have to be an Infusionsoft user on my account? I'm confused about why it's saying that on there. What if I want my prospects to be able to submit a form and upload a file to their contact record. Is this possible?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 04, 2016 at 07:18 PM
The person who submits the form does not need to have a registered account in any of the third party services you integrate in your form.
When you map the upload field from your form to a custom field of your InfusionSoft account, what is passed is the URL to the uploaded file that is hosted in our servers. See similar thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/760861
On the other hand, if you want the uploaded file to go directly to InfusionSoft(meaning hosting a copy of the file there), that is not possible with the current integration, that's why we have implemented a widget for this specific functionality: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/infusionsoft_upload
Let us know if you have more questions.
- authorityonlinemarketingAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 02:45 PMHi David,
Thanks for the info. I'll check out both options. So with the Infusionsoft
widget, does that require a person to log in to an Infusionsoft account?
(the person who fills out the form)
- authorityonlinemarketingAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 02:45 PMOk nevermind actually, I asked that before looking at the demo of it. Looks
like it does require a log in. We want this for customers not necessarily
Infusionsoft users, so I will check out the Jotform hosted file option.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 05:36 PM
Thank you for taking the time updating us on the status.
Contact us anytime should you require our assistance.